Recognise your child’s achievements with these cute personalised bag tags, which have a handy mirror on the reverse.
Choose from one of six cute designs!
Customise our bag tags with your child’s name, the date and their achievement.
Use the split ring to attach it to the handle of your tote bag or to a zipper, or use them as keyrings.
Traditional swimming badges require children to have passed a number of set skills, but with our bag tags you can recognise anything your child has worked hard to achieve.
You can recognise any skill, milestone or effort you like, but here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Your child’s first ever swim
- A set distance (for example 1m, 25m, 100m)
- A milestone (such as their first width of the pool)
- A skill they have been working on (why not a super starfloat, first dive or treading water?)
- Being a “brave swimmer” or an “awesome swimmer”
- Taking part in or winning a race (a family race or a school competition)
- Good listening or behaviour skills in class
- Good attendance in class
- Trying hard all term
We have a range of cute designs in a variety of colours.
- Narwhal on a bright pink background
- Starfish on a pale purple background
- Octopus on a pale red background
- Whale on a pale green background
- Shark on a pale blue background
- Dinosaur on a bright blue background
Please note: Adult supervision is required for attaching to child’s clothing or bags. These products are not toys. We recommend displaying these badges on one of our tote bags.
Please check your spellings when placing your order. Personalised bag tags will be printed with the exact text you input when ordering. We will not print any offensive phrases or expletives.
All components of our badges and bag tags are recyclable.
Personalised items are non-returnable unless faulty.
Problems with placing an order?
Get in touch with us by email [email protected] and we will be happy to sort it out.